ffafa

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Things you need to know that people not always tell you

Summary of my experience so far.

1. It’s not really suitable for you, the young or young-at-heart racer…No power at all.

They say 5% less (I don’t know how they figure it) but for me it’s like eternity waiting it to really GO from 0.

I can feel that drivers behind me start swearing already. I’m also swearing lah…Come on car

2. Thing that people don’t tell you is YOU have to refuel it everyday or twice a day if you run a long distance.

It’s not because NGV consume more but the tank is limited. It’s really a hassle.

You have to queue with taxis and have a lot of patience. Go for as bigger tank as you can fit in your car.

3. The actual refueling process takes time.

Longer than petrol I must say. RM 10.00 on petrol takes about 1 mins, RM 10.00 NGV takes about say 5 mins.

4. Good for nature. Pretty good combustion rate compared to petrol as they say.

I’m not sure really since I’m using it because of it saves money later nature.

5. I was told the lubricant stay clean longer i.e can stretch to 10,000 km service.

I don’t know about it, I tell you whether it’s true or not when the time comes.

6. Although there are increasing no. of NGV refueling station, you still have to print the address of nearest station when you are out of your familiarize area.

However, don’t worry and don’t panic when your LED light turns red, simply switch to no 1 or petrol.

# From my experience, better turn the switch on the roadside (not during the traffic jam with a long queue behind you).

It takes some time for the engine to get used to petrol. If not the engine start jerking or engine cut off during idling. It’s happen to me.

Good for commute to work. Why waste money.


No comments: