ffafa

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Don't do it like me

I just came back from refuelling my car at my nearest station. My indicator showed red light but I still believed that I can make it to the station.

Half way there, my car started showing like there no more gas left. So, I parked my car at the roadside and switched to petrol.

The loss of power was so sudden that luckily not many car on the road. Imagine your are in a busy road and no way to park your car. Trouble is coming your way...

It was about 10 km on petrol when I got to the station. RM 10.48 for 211 km which is about 5 cents per 1 km.

Not bad compared to about 30 cents per km on petrol I guess. Next week I'm gonna use petrol for a whole week and compare the consumption of petrol and gas.

I'll tell you about it later on.


No comments: