ffafa

Thursday, July 5, 2007

Fit or not

Thursday

I on my way to work on red light remaining on NGV. I think I can still make it to the nearest NGV station (my usual station).

Half way there, I can feel that the car having less than normal power, so quickly I pull over to the road side and switch to no 1 i.e petrol.

Having a bad experience last time switching in the middle on the road. I decided not this time.

First I turn to 0. The engine quickly cut off. Switch to no. 2. Turn the key on, nothing. So I have to press the pedal first (let the fuel go in) and turn the key.

The engine starts but I have to ramp it for a few minutes, if not the engine will cut off when idling. As if the let the petrol to get used to the system.

After some times, I decided to continue my journey (join back the traffic jam). I’m still have to rev the engine if not it will cut off. Luckily I’m in the middle on slow moving traffic jam, I can turn the gear to neutral and ramp the engine.

At last, I arrived at the NGV station, and go straight to the pump. (not much taxis). In this station, there’s only 4 refuel stations.

I fit the gas nozzle to my ngv connecting valve and waits for the atttendent to release the gas. Then I turn the gas.

During the refueling, I saw one taxi next to me trying to fit the gas head to his taxi but fail to do so, then he reverse the taxi and try the other one and it fits.

When I ask the lady attending the fuel pump, she said that that taxi just replacing the gas inlet point.

Mmmmm,there an incompatibility problem I think...I should remember this to ask my installer about it.

No comments: