ffafa

Monday, June 25, 2007

Red light alert

Mon.

This is my third day of using NGV. This is also my first day of me driving my newly converted car to work. Well, as early as 6:30 am,

I had difficulty in starting my engine. I have to ramp it to make it stay idle. So the engine stop several times when I’m trying to reversing my car.

Well, it’s so frustrating since I’m used to start my engine and directly reversing and go go go….

On my way to work, however, all working smoothly, even during accelerating in the PLUS Highway. Just now, when I arrived at my work place, only 3 lights still on, So 1 light per one way journey to work, Therefore, I think 2 lights per day. I need to refuel once every 2 day if my journey only commuting from work to home.

However today, I went to Serdang then back to my office. After work, on my way back to my house in Rawang, I noticed red LCD light comes on (after last green light). It's an indicator that the gas is about to finish.


Still with red LCD on, I’m desperately trying to find the nearest NGV station and if I can't I have to switch to using petrol.


No comments: