ffafa

Saturday, June 23, 2007

A start of an adventure...

I received a call from my NGV installer at around 11 am saying that my car is ready to be pick up.

I’m pretty excited to go and try it myself the driving experience of NGV. Unfortunately, I’m still have to wait for my brother-in-law with his wife and child to be ready. They are going shopping.

RM3,100 for the whole package. I opted for 66L tank. I was briefed on how to operate NGV vehicle.

Switching from NGV to petrol is easy simply switching from 2 to 1 . However from petrol to NGV is a different story. You have to switch to 0 first than ramp it as to burn out existing petrol than wait for the engine cut off or you hear the petrol about to finish, switch to 2. Press your accelerator to continue using it.

Now the adventure begins...

No comments: