ffafa

Sunday, June 24, 2007

My first time refueling gas.

Sunday.

My wife drove my car to Giant for monthly shopping. About 500 meters to my house, the car cut its engine. No gas left. So, I asked her to switch to no1. which was petrol.

On the way to the fuel station, using petrol, the car's pick up was so fantastic considering I’m driving using gas since saturday.

You felt good about it when on petrol compared to NGV. You were like in a mercy of others, hopeless since pick up using NGV was slow or rather pathetic. I floored the accelerator to the ground, nothing happened until few seconds later.

I went to a petrol station in Selayang for refueling . So, this is my first time refueling my car with NGV.

It’s really weird since I’m the only non-taxi car in the queue. At 8 o’clock at night, not many taxis waiting in line in fact only one taxi infront of me. So, it took me about 5 mins waiting.

When it came to my turn, I opened my hood or bonnet and waited for the lady refueller. She expected me to put the gas valve myself, So, I just said to her that I’m a newbie and she did everthing for me.

RM 10.13 for full tank i.e 66L. So I had to pay RM 10.20 (round up price)


No comments: