ffafa

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

farewell to my old friend- my wira ngv



The time has come to let go my 1997 1.5 GL Auto Wira NGV. I had a wonderful time using gas. I remembered vividly when I converted my car to NGV in Suria, Batu Caves. I opted for the largest tank available; 60L.

Immediate problem aroused from the rear suspensions. Apart from that, not much of a problem.

Until last year when the gas inlet start giving me some problems then I changed it. Then the switch lights (to indicate how many gas remaining in the tank). The switch still work but when using petrol, the timing is way off.

I used my wira everyday to work until lately.

I advertised my car in MUDAH and received plenty of calls. Hopefully one lucky buyer will get the pleasure of driving my WIRA.

Good bye friend.

No comments: